New Fin Configurations
Phinney can work with you to develop new fin configurations designed to augment fin features,
achieve material savings, accommodate alternative refrigerants or increase operating efficiency.
- New wave-corrugation configurations.
- Pattern changes.
- Collar base configurations including 4-7mm collar diameters.
- Alternative collar designs allowing lower fins per inch.
- Added enhancement louvers and raised lances.
- Increase of enhancement elements such as 7, 9, 11, 15 and higher elements into a single-row fin.
- Fin stiffening or strengthening features.
- Prototype dies with interchangeable tooling to produce and test various fin configurations.