Simplify Your Metalworking Production Process
Phinney Designs and Builds High Precision Dies, Automatic Press Systems and Special Machinery to Simplify Your Metalworking Production Process
- A tradition of craftsmanship and technology to enable you to produce intricate parts and components.
- Complete systems assembled and tested in a simulated production mode at our facility for customer approval.
- Computer-controlled precision.
- Performance-proved, just-in-time delivery.
- Many applications need only one die to manufacture several parts.
- Technical training and support.
- Competitive pricing.
Barrier bracket for a heat pump application produced by using progressive dies;
Demonstrates capability to produce sheet metal dies.
- Single source for turnkey press lines
- Hydronic fin dies and lines for baseboard heating equipment
- Nail plate dies and lines for pre-fabricated building trusses
- Staple dies and lines to form/cutoff ends of wires; form and collate for boxing
- Finish brad; nail dies and lines
- Progressive and single-hit sheet metal dies for the stationary air conditioning industries
- Progressive automotive evaporator and condenser fin dies and lines
- Progressive tube sheet/end plate dies and lines
- Secondary heat exchanger fin tooling
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger turbulators
- Prototype tooling
Sheet metal dies
Statistical Analysis and Documentation
Critical dimensions are measured with specialized gauges.
Data is recorded, analyzed and statistical documentation
is provided to the customer.
Typical tolerances maintained:
Fin or Tube Sheet Length plus or minus .0025-inch
Fin Collar Heights plus or minus .0010-inch